About Our Services
Legally Recognized Weddings
Romantic Italian Weddings by Marco Bernasconi has been planning weddings since 2002. We are the primary wedding coordinators working with the City of Cortona to allow foreigners to get married in Italy. In fact, we are one of the few wedding planners based in Italy to be able to organize religious weddings in our villas and gardens which are legally binding and recognized from a civil point of view as well as by religious authorities in both Italy and your own country.
Wedding Planning/Coordination Services:
Since 2002, Romantic Italian Weddings by Marco Bernasconi has organized more than 200 Catholic weddings in Tuscany, and- in total- about 500 weddings. Our staff has years of expertise in planning and coordinating romantic and unique destination weddings, working with some of the best professionals in the field throughout Tuscany and Umbria. Combining modern efficiency with traditional Italian charm, we can organize anything- from a simple elopement to the most extravagant of celebrations. Every single detail- no matter how big or small- will come together to create your tailored dream wedding. As owners of the villas, we’ll add a personal touch to make your wedding day in Italy unique and unforgettable - a dream come true!Our wedding planning services include:
- special arrangements for various kinds of marriage ceremonies
- complete civil and religious document arrangements
- the wedding venue (Villa San Crispolto and Villa Baroncino)
- arrangements for flowers
- coordination of photographic services
- consultation and organization of the cocktail party/ reception
- arranging special accommodation in villas or hotels
- procuring car rentals (with or without driver)
- arranging for beauty services
- ...and much more!