Budget package legally binding or catholic ceremony
Our no stress packages have been created to offer quick and easy all-inclusive wedding solutions at a great price. The Budget Legally Binding or Catholic Ceremony package bundles together all the essentials, including a legally binding ceremony.
The package can be tailored upon request.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FALL-WINTER- SPRING WEDDINGS
- FROM NOVEMBER 3RD 2018 till APRIL 20TH 2019 BY ADDING ONLY €100 TO THIS PACKAGE YOU WILL HAVE INCLUDED
- 3 NIGHTS AT VILLA SAN CRISPOLTO
- 1 RENTAL CAR FOR 3 DAYS
The ceremony can be celebrated at your choice in:
The venue fee is already included.
Please value this piece of information when confronting prices with other companies.
Total price of the Budget Package with Legally Binding or Catholic Ceremony is:
If the venue for the ceremony will be:
This package includes:
- Special transportation for photo tour (max 3 hours),“Chauffer” driven.
- Cars: Range Rover Evoque Carbon Edition
- Mercedes GLA Premium Black
(the price of the package is intended for 2, meaning €1851.5 per person.)The prices include the taxes (VAT 22%).This package is perfect for 2 persons. What’s more, it is the best solution for a small size party (8-12 people).
Any additional services that are not described or listed above are not included in the package.
Description of the civil ceremony held at the Town Hall:
- Wedding rehearsal organized the day before so you can have a clear idea of how the ceremony will be performed.
- The groom will arrive about 10-15 minutes before the ceremony at the Town Hall of Cortona starts.
- The solo violinist will already be there waiting for the arrival of the bride.
- The timing is organized in such a manner that the bride will arrive at the ceremony in the Town Hall 5 minutes after the time established (we need the help of the bride in this so that she isn’t too late;-).
- The bride entrance will be organized by Marco, she will be waiting just outside the entrance, while the groom is inside.
- The solo violinist will be ready to start the music for the entrance of the bride.
- The wedding coordinator will make a sign to him and the music will start, the door of the town hall will be opened and the bride will enter in the room and walk towards the centre of the Hall to meet her future husband.
- When the bride and groom will be in front of the desk of the mayor, in the centre of the town hall and the music of the entrance of the bride will end, the ceremony will start.
- This is the order of the events that will happen:
- Sworn declaration of the interpreter
- Inquire the wedding couple to confirm their names
- Readings of the articles of the Italian Civil code related to the wedding
- Inquire the wedding couple if they intend to get married
- Exchange of the rings
- Declare that they are officially married
- Reading of the Marriage Act Certificate
- The solo violinist play the second music chosen while bride, groom, witnesses, mayor (or borough council clerk) and interpreter sign the document
- (Optional) Readings or any other addition that the wedding couple would like to add to the ceremony
- Personal speech of the celebrant of the ceremony (mayor or borough council clerk);
- Photos inside the Town hall
- Recession organized by Marco like you can see in the many photos on the testimonial page of Romantic Italian Weddings
Complementary gift for the wedding couple:
- a parchment representing the wedding certificate
- a handmade jewel made in Cortona for the bride and a refined bottle of wine for the groom
- a bottle of Prosecco to toast at the end of the ceremony while the solo violinist will be playing the third music chosen