From points north, including Milan and Florence Airport: Follow the green Autostrada signs to the A1, directions Roma.
From points south, including Rome* and Naples: Follow the green Autostrada signs to the A1, direction Firenze-Milano.
In either case, exit the a1 at Valdichiana:
- Exit the A1 at Val di Chiana and pay the toll.
- After the tollbooth, take a right, following signs marked Perugia to the Perugia Superstrada.
- Exit the Perugia Superstrada at Madonna Alta.
- After 500 meters from the exit, turn right and you will see in front of you the above building.
- Our office is at the second floor of the number 47.
*To get the A1 from Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Airport at Fiumicino: Follow the green signs for the Autostrade. You will be on the Autostrada di Fiumicino heading towards Rome. Follow the signs for the G.R.A., Gran Raccordo Anulare (this ring road surrounds the city). Get the G.R.A. in the direction of Firenze and the A1 Autostrada. You will remain on the G.R.A. for about ten exits before reaching the one for A1 Firenze-Milano.