8 Steps to a perfect wedding
Our simple 8 steps wedding system is designed to help tackle the stresses and strains of wedding planning and ensure your big day is remembered for all the right reasons.
As anyone who’s experienced the stresses and strains of planning a wedding will tell you, it can be an overwhelming experience. If you’re organising a large-scale event with lots of guests, entertainment, catering and accommodation, staying on top of it all and keeping costs under control is no mean feat. Unsurprisingly, choosing to do it all abroad isn’t going to make your task any easier.
So, what’s the key to keeping you wedding stress-free and stopping costs from spiralling out of control? Get organised and enlist the help of seasoned professionals!
We’ll help you plan the perfect wedding
With 16 years and over 650 weddings behind us, Romantic Italian Weddings know a thing or two about planning the perfect wedding. We’re committed to translating this expertise into a slick, seamless wedding planning experience with no hidden costs, which is why we’ve developed ‘8 steps to a perfect wedding’, a system that will guide you through the process of planning your big day, ensuring that everything’s taken care of with the minimum of fuss.
Along with our Wedding Budget Calculator, which has been developed to help you establish a cost for your Italian wedding as early as possible, our 8 step plan will help you navigate the path to your wedding day, bringing structure to a process that can all too easily become overwhelming.
We’ll guide you through the following steps, utilising our expertise and local knowledge to find the perfect solution to each.
- 1. Choosing and arranging for the accommodation of your guests at the villa and elsewhere
- 2. Choosing the most suitable date, time, and venue for the type of ceremony which you would like to have
- 3. Choosing catering, bar services, drinks and decoration for your reception
- 4. Choosing a photographer and/ or videographer to document this once-in-a-lifetime moment
- 5. Choosing flowers for the bridal bouquet and decorations at the ceremony and reception
- 6. Choosing a hairstylist and makeup artist for the bride and bridal party
- 7. Choosing music which will provide a soundtrack to the event- from the ceremony through the reception and party
- 8. Arranging for transportation and connections to and from locations for a smoothly running wedding day
How it works
- Register online: our online wedding-planning tool is available to customers who make a reservation at Villa San Crispolto or at Villa Baroncino.
- Receive a password: after registering, you will then be given a password to access the reserved customer area.
- Use the 8 Steps guide to establish criteria and make decisions: As you go through the “8 Steps” to your wedding, we will begin our job of researching solutions for your requests, contacting suppliers, and traveling to various places to investigate the options available to you to provide the best quality for your money. We will be your ‘eyes’ here in Italy, contacting you throughout the process via email and telephone to update you on possible solutions in order to understand and fulfill your needs to the best of our ability.