2. Legally Binding or Catholic Ceremony
The idea of flying to Italy and marrying your beloved partner in a dreamlike setting is now possible thanks to our customized package for your unforgettable Special Day
The package can be tailored upon request.
What’s more, it is the best solution for a small size party (8-12 people)
We plan your wedding from A to Z, transport included
Price of the package is intended for 2, meaning 2117,50 per person
A legally binding ceremony is a wedding ceremony that meets the legal requirements of the jurisdiction where it takes place, ensuring that the marriage is recognized by the law. The couple and the officiant must follow specific legal procedures, such as obtaining a marriage license, signing documents, and having witnesses present.
On the other hand, a Catholic ceremony is a wedding ceremony conducted according to the traditions of the Catholic Church. It is officiated by a Catholic priest or deacon and includes religious rituals, prayers, Bible readings, and the exchange of vows and rings.
The venue fee of your Legally Binding/Catholic ceremony in Italy is already included: a big advantage offered by us. The civil/catholic ceremony can be celebrated at your choice in the following charming venues:
The Garden Temple of Villa San Crispolto
The Garden Temple of Villa Baroncino
The ancient and intimate San Crispolto private chapel, a small enchanting church overlooking the lake
The Historical Cathedral of Cortona
The Frescoed Main Hall of the Medieval Town of Cortona
This package includes:
- If the venue for the ceremony will be:
- The garden Temple at villa San Crispolto
- The garden of villa Baroncino
- The antique initimate Private chapel San Crispolto
- Special transport service for photo tour in the countryside and by the lake after the ceremony (max 3 hours), with driver.
- Car: Mercedes GLC Coupé 220 4Matic Premium
We will coordinate the entire event with you in the months leading up to the wedding. Hereafter is a presentation on how the ceremony is organized by our wedding planner.
The ceremony will be officiated by a Mayor or Priest or English speaking celebrant. The package includes:
- Wedding organization fee
- All bureaucratic papers and issues
- Pretty bouquet for the bride and buttonhole for the groom
- Filing of documents at the Town Hall office
- Full assistance on your wedding day
The legal/catholic wedding ceremony organization fee covers the following services:
- Contact us by email whenever you need
- Free video calls
- Personalized assistance provided by Romantic Italian Wedding Staff
- Meeting to review the entire catholic/legal wedding planning and a complete agenda of all appointments
- Two witnesses for the ceremony
- The interpreter for appointments
- Lovely bouquet for the bride and button hall for the groom
- 1 box with a selection of 3 bottles of Tuscan wine produced on our farm estate
Budget Package with Legally Binding or Catholic Ceremony
For all the details concerning the Legally Bingind or Catholic Ceremony, download the free PDF