1. Symbolic Wedding Ceremony
No Stress Budget Package
Our “NO STRESS” Elopement Budget Package is designed for those couples who wish to have a symbolic ceremony without legal paperwork. The idea of flying to Italy and marrying your beloved partner in a dreamlike setting is now possible thanks to our customized package for your unforgettable Special Day
The package of your symbolic ceremony in Italy can be tailored upon request.
The best solution for a small size party ( 8-12 people)
We plan your wedding from A to Z, transport included
Price of the package is intended for 2, meaning 1501 per person
A symbolic marriage ceremony essentially consists of a blessing or a symbolic ceremony such as exchanging vows or promises. In this case, no documents need to be prepared and its validity is purely symbolic for the couple.
The venue fee of your symbolic wedding ceremony in Italy is already included: a big advantage offered by us. The symbolic marriage ceremony can be celebrated at your choice in the following charming venues:
The Garden Temple of Villa San Crispolto
The Garden Temple of Villa Baroncino
The ancient and intimate San Crispolto private chapel, a small enchanting church overlooking the lake
This package includes:
- Special transport service for photo tour in the countryside and by the lake after the ceremony (max 3 hours), with driver.
- Car: Mercedes GLC Coupé 220 4Matic Premium
We will coordinate the entire event with you in the months leading up to the wedding. Hereafter is a presentation on how the symbolic ceremony is organized by our wedding planner.
The Symbolic Wedding Ceremony consists of 4 main steps as follows:
- A short introduction before the start of the actual ceremony made by the celebrant.
- After that, reading of 3 famous poems.
- Declaration and Vows.
- The Exchange of Rings.
Your symbolic wedding ceremony in Italy will end with the best wishes to the newlyweds.
The symbolic wedding ceremony organization fee covers the following services:
- Free video calls
- Full assistance both on your wedding day and in arranging the private ceremony in advance
- Presence of an English-speaking celebrant who will introduce and lead the ceremony
- Rehearsal on the morning of the day before the event
- Welcome Aperitif
- Hot specialties served at the moment
- Starter served at the table
- First courses (choice of two)
- One main course with side dish
- Selection of desserts
- Wedding Cake
- Wine Cellar
Click below to watch a video of Tonino, a nice and charming restaurant located in Cortona.
- Two witnesses for the ceremony
- The interpreter for appointments
- Lovely bouquet for the bride and button hall for the groom
- 1 box with a selection of 3 bottles of Tuscan wine
Budget Package with Symbolic Ceremony
For all the details concerning the Budget Package with Symbolic Ceremony, download the free PDF