Accommodation & Entertainment for your guests
Planning a wedding in a different country on your own can be overwhelming. One of the most important topics a couple has to deal with is how to accommodate their guests at best!!
The venues offer everything onsite: ceremony, reception, party & guests accommodation for the week or just a couple of days making the whole process of the wedding destination incredibly easy!
PLANNING A DESTINATION WEDDING AT THE 17TH CENTURY VILLA BARONCINO PROMISE TO ACHIEVE ALL YOUR WISHES ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT.
Exclusive accommodation to host your wedding party, friends and family for all the wedding occasions in an intimate atmosphere.
Composed of two buildings; Villa Vittoria and Villa Adele, together with spectacular grounds, it provides an extraordinary experience for your wedding in Italy. It can accommodate onsite up to 50 people & organize receptions for up to 120 guests.
Villa San Crispolto
Likewise, Villa Baroncino, Villa San Crispolto is a stunning example of accurate reconstruction techniques and can accommodate onsite groups of 32 people and to organize receptions for up to 75 guests. The entire complex, including the villa, a chapel and spectacular grounds, provides an extraordinary experience for your wedding in Italy.
One of the most remarkable things about a wedding is being surrounded by your loved ones.
Renting a wedding venue with accommodation, it is a perfect way to enjoy your special occasion with the ones you love. You can keep the party going late into the night, and you can all enjoy breakfast together the next day.
We’ll help you with the organization of activities to ensure their comfort and entertainment before and after, including some of the below at your choice:
• Welcome pizzas & drinks upon arrival
• Buffet & BBQ meals organized onsite;
• Pizza & food delivery;
• Rehearsal dinner before the Big Day;
• Full assistance on the Wedding Day;
• Wine tasting with expert sommelier accompanied by finger food;
• Wine tours in the best Tuscan wineries: – Brunello di Montalcino – Nobile di Montepulciano – Chianti – SuperTuscany Bolgheri
• Tuscan Cooking class onsite & lunch
• Visit of the most important historical cities and villages such as Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, Pienza, Cortona, Arezzo, Perugia, Assisi, etc. with Professional Guide.
• Shopping Tour with Personal Shopper in the most important shops and big brands of Tuscany: Prada, The Mall, Via Tornabuoni (the most fashionable street of Florence where you can find Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo and essential pieces of jewellery).
This is the perfect service leaving you to enjoy the best parts of the process, stress-free!