Cocktail Hour & Wedding Reception
Have you already organized everything about your wedding ceremony & logistics for the Big Day and you are now trying to impress your guests with a remarkable Cocktail Hour served by the pool in our luxurious gardens? Get ready to celebrate!
Our menus begin with drinks and appetizers by the pool and for ceremony celebrated in the villa garden we always organize a half an hour cocktail to allow the groom and the guests to mingle and chat while the bride is getting ready for the ceremony!… The cocktail hour at villa Baroncino and villa San Crispolto will allow you and your guests to relax and whet your appetite ready for the upcoming courses.
Check our tips for a distinctive and bespoke welcome drink at your wedding reception:
• Pre-dinner drinks accompanied by delicious finger food & appetizers are the best way to get in the wedding and party mood. Our bar service is something we’re incredibly proud of.
With swift and efficient service coupled with friendly staff, we’ll be sure to give you and your guests a warm and professional welcome.
Cocktail hour is a brilliant way to welcome your guests at your wedding reception and an excellent way for people to get to know each other better and relax while waiting for the wedding reception to be served. Our professional staff will be delighted to help you either a signature cocktail if you choose one or a non-alcoholic refreshing drink to suit everyone’s needs!
• Delicious authentic Italian food served as a buffet of one-bite appetizers to accompany the Prosecco & White wine produced by our farm estate at Villa Baroncino and at Villa San Crispolto. Cocktail hour is the best time to serve unusual new flavours, local and genuine Italian finger food such as local cheeses, fresh tomato bruschetta, Tuscan bread with fresh mozzarella and prosciutto, fancy crust boats & cherry tomatoes.
• Welcome drinks will match perfectly with the menu you have chosen as our catering staff will serve the most suitable appetizers to complement.
• The cocktail hour is served as a buffet in an elegant but still casual way so you can be sure that your guests will have the chance to enjoy that beautiful Tuscan views while tasting the delicious Don Carlo prosecco accompanied by finger food.
• Music plays an important role and the best way to enjoy the cocktail hour is by listening to your favourite pieces of music played by our String Trio or Tuscan Gents. Book one of our lives band to play in the background, such an elegant touch to the wedding day! Live music is highly recommended for a magical start of the evening!
• Before the aperitifs are served, our catering staff will introduce the newlyweds to their guests and will welcome them with 2 champagne glasses. Not a formal official entrance but a more casual appearance with a nice relaxing conversation with your guests. Join your wedding party and enjoy some chilly time, chat and drinks with them… Your guests travelled a long way for your wedding, and this is the best way to say hi and thank them for coming over to celebrate with you!
The Receptions at our villas can be:
- Outdoor in the Lake -View garden at Villa San Crispolto. The garden in the afternoon hours remains in the shadow of the centennial walls of the Villa San Crispolto Chapel and provides an extraordinary setting for a wedding feast al fresco.
- Under the roof of an authentic Tuscan Barn at Villa Baroncino. Don Carlo Barn is a typical Tuscan barn, used anciently to store the means of working the land such as trucks etc. as well as a place to store the harvest. The building is entirely open on 3 parts. It offers a perfect solution to have either the ceremony either the reception meal protected by the intense sun but still maintain an outdoor event.
But if the weather does not give you a 100% guarantee that you can carry out the entire event without protection, only our villas can offer you a splendid fully openable:
• Marquee with glass windows.
Our marquee is a tasteful and elegant option for your wedding. The ceiling inside is lined with exquisite cream-coloured plissé fabric. It is equipped with beautiful white wrought-iron chandeliers that are fitted with speakers for background music during the dinner and at the party afterwards. It has sliding glass walls. During the warm summer months, it can be opened entirely but also closed quickly should the weather turn. It’s also heated, making it an attractive option for any wedding throughout the year.
When sorting out the details about your Cocktail Hour and reception meal, remember that whatever you choose to do that evening & whatever is your wedding theme & colours, you should just be yourselves! A real assurance for a successful and entertaining wedding event!