Pool Wedding Ideas
A pool is always a great eye-catching features that should be incorporated into your wedding right and with style
Our swimming pool is surrounded by a lush garden with olive trees overlooking a magnificent view of Lake Trasimeno…a dip in crystal clear water where you can relax with friends and family and what better place to spend time with your loved ones!
Aperitifs served poolside for a lovely picture scenery or set up a relaxing, spa-like feel at your cocktail/aperitifs hour.
Spend days lying by the pool, admiring the sunset over Lake Trasimeno or watching the stars from our terrace, a whole week of celebrations. Your guests will be thrilled to jump into a pool before or after the big day.
Some fun pool wedding idea could be:
The reception décor is up to you and your wedding style, most of the couples go for neutrals, white and some sparkles but you can choose what will suit you best. As you are getting married in Italy, why not go for Mediterranean style and decorate with olive leaves and branches and wicker furniture!
• Crisp, clean water makes a stunning portrait backdrop, and the relaxing sounds of rippling water guarantee a peaceful cocktail hour. Guests during the aperitifs at our Villa enjoying a Prosecco bar and delicious finger food, where they could taste the Prosecco produced in our farm estate, overlooking a crystal clear pool.
• Are you craving gorgeous photographs and a scenic place to wed? What better backdrop for your bridal party portraits than our picturesque pool!
• Guests at your wedding will have a wide choice of many activities. But you will find that many of them chose to hang out by the gorgeous turquoise pool.
• Some of our past brides chose to fill the pool with a pop of colour and balloons, specifically love balloons because of the breathtaking joy and enthusiasm a wedding couple can experience on their wedding day.
• More Pool Wedding Ideas? Lounge around. Pose for photos. Groomsmen posed for portraits together in front of our lovely pool.
• Or let it stand out all by itself. Our classical pool provided a pretty and all year round backdrop for aperitifs and cocktails
• Relax and mingle by the pool. Poolside lounge furniture, vintage-inspired chandeliers, and iron coffee tables were set up to the side of our pool for guests to enjoy the Lake breeze and fresh air.
Our pool is surrounded by a lush garden with olive trees looking out to a magnificent view of vineyards and olive trees. Crystal clear “salted water” where to relax with your friends and family and sunbath all day long under the Tuscan sun…