Services for Wedding Day
Music can help to create a unique and special atmosphere on your wedding day, which is why we always go out of our way to ensure the soundtrack to your big day hits all the right notes.
Be it a beautifully performed rendition of traditional ceremonial music by skilled classical musicians or a banging DJ set that gets fills the reception dancefloor, it’s impossible to understate the importance role music plays throughout most wedding days.
It’s also an aspect of any wedding day that can be tailored to reflect the personality of the happy couple. We try to be as flexible as possible when it comes to your musical options. Whatever your taste or budget we can help you to fill your big day with music that sets exactly the right tone.
We’re also happy to advise you on picking appropriate music for the style of wedding and location you’ve chosen, including specialist advice on Catholic or Protestant ceremonies.
We have a variety of musicians at our disposal for your special day. Options include:
- String trio/ quartet/ quintet
- Chamber orchestra
- Opera singers
- Jazz combo
- Piano bar
- A “traditional Italian band”
in a restaurant beautifully located by the shore of the Lake. It is an amazing offer because includes transportation round way for all your guests from the villa to the restaurant.
Classical ensembles can be arranged in various sizes, from a trio to a 12 piece chamber orchestra.Traditional ensembles are composed of:
- Trio: 2 violins, 1 cello
- Quartet: 2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello
- Quintet: 2 violins, 1 viola, 2 cellos
- Duration: The DJ usually starts the evening at 8:30 p.m. and ends at 1:30 a.m.**
- Price: Various packages are available to suit your desires and budget. All prices include rental of the DJ’s professional stereo and lighting equipment*
- Background music: DJ equipment is made available to play background music for the reception before the actual DJ services commence
- Microphones/ stereo system is made available for speeches, toasts, etc.
The price includes rental of his professional equipment: a Behringer DJ mixer x 700 with 8 channels and 80 different types of effects (your iPODs and MP3 players can also be connected) 2 Numark Axis 9 CDJ players, 1 Pioneer 100s CDJ player.
The DJ will come to install his professional stereo system well in advance. This means that you will have his equipment available for the duration of the reception and can organize your background music for the dinner. You can use your CDs, IPods or computers and the DJ will give you the cables you need to connect them.