Villa Baroncino floor plan
Wedding villas like Villa Baroncino are extraordivary jewels, offering luxury accommodations among Siena and Orvieto, in Umbria close to Tuscany and other Italian regions.
Just 2 hours from Rome and only one hour from Florence, the villa is located close to the site of Lake Trasimeno Battle.
Planning a destination wedding at the 17th century Villa Baroncino promise to achieve all your wishes on this once in a life time event. The attractive Umbria/Tuscan countryside and unique private villa supplies, among all the wedding venues, the perfect scenery to organize each special memory. Exclusive accommodation to host your wedding party, friends and family for all the wedding occasions in an intimate atmosphere.
Our wedding villa is truly unique. It is a singular historical discovery and an amazing illustration of authentic reconstruction methods. Villa Baroncino is made of 2 buildings, Villa Vittoria and Villa Adele, together with spectacular grounds, provide an extraordinary experience for your vacation in Italy. Rent the entire complex directly from the landowner, for a glance of the everyday life of a farm village.
Agriturismo Villa Baroncino:
- Sleeps up to 50 guests
- 19 bedrooms garden view
- 20 full bathrooms (including one for disabled and 1 for staff)
- 3 fireplaces
- 10 equipped kitchens in all villas
- reception meal up to 120
- BBQ facilities
- available as separate villa rentals for 2-4-8-10 guests
- exclusive weddings villa Italy is furnished with antiques from Tuscany and Umbria
- befitting the history of the house as well as modern features
- best comfort for the guests
- gardens rich with native plants of Umbria, an olive grove with centuries old trees
- 2 swimming pools
- the grounds provide a relaxing atmosphere after a day of touring
- spectacular 360 degree views of the lake and countryside
- located just 5 minutes from Tuoro sul Lago with shops and restaurants
- within easy driving distance to towns in Tuscany and Umbria such as Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Florence, Perugia, Assisi
- Rome just 2 hours away
- perfect location for discovering two of Italy’s most famous regions, Umbria and Tuscany
We aim to supply our guests with everything they require, including services that range from Tuscan cooking classes, wine tours and wine tastings.
Romantic Italian Weddings provides its wedding planning services in accurately chosen wedding villas in Italy in Tuscany and Umbria region. Romantic Italian Weddings specializes in destination weddings in Italy. We have been arranging legal and religious weddings in Italy since 2002. We arrange weddings and receptions in the most beautiful Italian villas, Villa Baroncino and Villa San Crispolto Italy.
Villa Baroncino also provides the perfect setting for weddings and special events.