Marquee wedding ideas
In addition to its stunning 13th-century architecture and gorgeous gardens, San Crispolto boasts one of the region’s finest permanent marquees.
Expansive and elegant, our marquee is tailormade for fabulous wedding receptions and represents a great alternative to the garden.
Superior Marquee Wedding Facilities
Our marquee wedding facilities are second to none. The marquee itself is an expansive permanent structure measuring 5 x 18 meters (16.4 x 59′), offering a total area of 90 square meters (nearly 970 sq. ft). It can comfortably accommodate up to 70 guests.
Enveloped in Elegance
- Every bit as elegant as the beautiful grounds that surround it, our luxurious cream coloured marquee features an exquisite plissé fabric lined ceiling complete with four stylish chandeliers (each equipped with discrete speakers).
- Sliding glass walls (that can be opened completely if the weather allows) and antique terracotta floor tiles further enhance the marquee’s classically attractive interior.
- The space is fully heated so it can be used year-round, whatever the weather.
- Extensive parking for guests and back-of-house suppliers. Our parking facilities are conveniently close (and clearly signposted) and sturdy walkways ensure a safe passage to the marquee, however high your heels are!
- Extensive toilet facilities. The villa is equipped with 15 toilets, more than enough for any gathering, so there’s no need to hire mobile toilets.
Marquee Wedding Inspiration
Our expert wedding planners are here to help you create a truly magical marquee wedding. We go to great lengths to ensure that every detail of every wedding is perfect and we’ve picked up loads of great ideas over the years.
- Use the ceiling to customise your marquee wedding. There are plenty of creative ways to add a touch of individuality to your marquee wedding. We like to make use of the ceiling as a means to incorporate unique decorative touches to the space. Think hanging lanterns, bunting, pom poms, elegant hanging crystals, origami birds, chandeliers or draping, which can be a delightful way to bring a subtle sense of intimacy to proceedings. Whatever mood you want to create – from opulent grandeur to cosily romantic – can be achieved with a few thoughtful decorative additions.
- Set the mood with creative lighting. Our wedding planners are experts when it comes to using lighting to create an extra special atmosphere. Sensitively deployed lighting can have a truly transformative impact on any space and we’re always happy to explore a variety of inspired lighting solutions – string lights, coloured lights, lanterns – to help you conjure a unique and magical ambience on your big day.
If you need more information or assistance making a booking.