Private Chapel Ceremonies Italy
Situated in the oldest corner of our historic villa is a very special 13th century chapel. Sensitively restored by Marco in 1998, this charming space has provided a stunning setting for countless romantic wedding ceremonies ever since.
With its gorgeous beams, frescos and stained glass, this intimate chapel conjures a truly special atmosphere. We firmly believe it’s one of the finest venues for a private chapel ceremony the region has to offer.
- Our private chapel ceremonies present a stylish, exclusive venue for the romantic Italian wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
- Stunning location overlooking the Italian countryside and Lake Trasimeno.
- Our expert wedding planners will help you to create a truly unique ceremony – we strive to offer as much flexibility and customisation as possible.
- You’re welcome to personalise your ceremony with the addition of special readings or music. You can even have a say in the order of service.
- We offer a wide variety of wedding packages, including both legally-binding and symbolic ceremonies.
- If you’re planning a legally binding ceremony our team will ensure that all the legal requirement are met. We endeavour to make the entire process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- You’ll need to make a sworn statement and sign the wedding register before two witnesses in Cortona Town Hall. We typically suggest you do this a day or two before the ceremony. Our team will be happy to make the arrangements for you.
If you need more information or assistance making a booking