Villa 3 – Isola Minore
Less expansive than some of Villa San Crispolto’s more imposing living areas, Isola Minore nonetheless offers a substantial, beautifully furnished retreat for up to 4 guests, complete with original terracotta floors and a wealth of unique decorative features.
Adorned with carefully selected antiques and nineteenth-century prints, this stylish suite exudes character and tradition.
The Isola Minore Suite offers:
- Wedding Tuscany villa
- Antique Furniture
- Air conditioning. Local meter charges apply
- Heating. Local meter charges apply
- Full Equipped Kitchen. (4 burners, oven, tea and coffee facilities, toaster, fridge with freezer, cuttlery, glassware, porcelain dishes for 6, sink)
- Welcome gift: 2 bottles of wine produced by our farm estate Villa San Crispolto
- 2 Queen size bedrooms
- Ceiling fan and courtesy lighting in every bedroom
- 2 safes, one per bedroom
- Windows offering views accross Lake Trasimeno and the garden in the bedroom and bathroom
- Wi-Fi located in the common areas
- Set of 3 towels per guest
- Welcome set per each guest. (soap, shampoo, toilet paper)
- 2 TV screen, one per bedroom
- Sky channels (Sky box available at the Villa to use with your own Sky card)
- Bathroom with shower unit. Amazing view over the garden.
- Hair dryer in the bathroom
- Suite located on the ground floor of the main villa
If you need more information or assistance making a booking