Villa 2 – Isola Polvese
Like the rest of San Crispolto, Isola Polvese has been sensitively renovated and retains the unmistakable charm of a traditional Tuscan farmhouse. But, for all its rustic character, this well-appointed villa is thoroughly equipped with modern amenities and fittings. While the villa’s antique wooden doors and ancient frescos exemplify San Crispolto’s rich history, discrete underfloor heating (tastefully installed beneath original antique tiles) and a host of creature comforts ensure a comfortable stay.
Isola Polvese offers:
- Antique Furniture
- Air conditioning, local meter charges apply
- Heating, local meter charges apply
- Full Equipped Kitchen. (4 burners, oven, tea/coffee facilities, toaster, fridge freezer, cutlery, glassware, porcelain dishes for 6, sink)
- Welcome gift: 2 bottles of Wine Produced by our farm estate Villa San Crispolto
- Living area
- 2 Queen size bedrooms
- Ceiling fan and courtesy lighting in every bedroom
- 1 Sofa bed (double bed)
- 2 Safes, one per bedroom
- Windows overviewing Lake Trasimeno and garden in the bedroom and bathroom
- Wi-Fi located in the common areas.
- Set of 3 towels per guest.
- Welcome set per each guest. (soap, shampoo, toilet paper)
- 3 TV screen, one per bedroom and one in the living area.
- Sky channels (Sky box available at the Villa to use with your own Sky card)
- 3 Bathrooms with shower unit. Amazing view over the garden.
- Hair dryer in the bathroom
- Suite located in the main villa, ground floor
If you need more information or assistance making a booking