Villa San Crispolto Floor Plan
Situated in a truly idyllic corner of Italy, surrounded by the glorious rolling countryside of Umbria and Tuscany, our stunning villa offers a picture-perfect setting for your dream Italian wedding.
Our gorgeous wedding villas combine the traditional charm of a rural Italian farmhouse with the luxury of modern, high end accommodation, first-class wedding facilities and fabulous views of Italy’s most breathtaking countryside.
All our wedding villas have been sensitively maintained and reconstructed to retain their historic charm, without sacrificing any of the creature comforts you’d expect from a five-star luxury retreat. We endeavour to offer an authentic slice of la dolce vita in the heart of Italy’s most enchanting region and, first and foremost, to help you realise the romantic Italian wedding you’ve always imagined.
If you’re dreaming of an Italian wedding villa that evokes the rustic authenticity of the Italian countryside without denying you and your guests the comfort and opulence of a luxury retreat, look no further.
Agriturismo Villa San Crispolto:
- sleeps up to 32 guests
- 13 bedrooms all view of the lake
- 15 full bathrooms (including one for disabled and 1 for staff)
- 6 fireplaces
- 8 equipped kitchens in all villas
- reception meal up to 70
- available as separate villa rentals for 2-4-8-10 guests
- exclusive weddings villa Italy is furnished with antiques from Tuscany and Umbria
- befitting the history of the house as well as modern features
- best comfort for the guests
- gardens rich with native plants of Umbria, an olive grove with centuries old trees
- swimming pool
- the grounds provide a relaxing atmosphere after a day of touring
- spectacular 360 degree views of the lake and countryside
- located just 5 minutes from Passignano sul Lago with shops and restaurants
- within easy driving distance to towns in Tuscany and Umbria such as Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Florence, Perugia, Assisi
- Rome just 2 hours away
- perfect location for discovering two of Italy’s most famous regions, Umbria and Tuscany
Romantic Italian Weddings provides its wedding planning services in selected wedding villas in Italy in Tuscany and Umbria region. Romantic Italian Weddings specializes in destination weddings in Italy. We have been arranging legal and religious weddings in Italy since 2002. We arrange weddings and receptions in the most beautiful Italian villas, Villa San Crispolto and Villa Baroncino Italy.